From new handpieces to updated practice management software, this year’s meeting featured dozens of new products.
Carestream Dental care management platform
• The new platform is designed to help dental professionals balance the delivery of excellent patient care with the need to ensure practice efficiency and revenue growth in today’s competitive market.
• Following a software-as-a-service model, the platform reportedly provides anytime, anywhere access, easy setup and configuration, automated backups and seamless updates.
800-944-6365 | carestreamdental.com
• Reportedly the first and only one-step, self-retracting impressioning system that removes the time, frustration and costs of traditional cord retraction.
• NoCord™ Wash is said to be is the first wash material that incorporates a hemostatic agent to control bleeding and fluid flows.
• The unique NoCord™ MegaBody™ Tray Material is designed to work with NoCord Wash.
800-235-5862 | centrixdental.com
• This automated marketing software system is designed to automatically fill your schedule and chair with the right kind of patients.
• Integration with all the major practice management softwares reportedly allows ChairFill to monitor open chairtime and then search existing patient records 24/7.
• The software is designed to fill last-minute cancellations as well as open appointments weeks or months in advance.
844-938-7466 | mmgfusion.com
• The Channels PT Platinum files were reportedly designed using the same sequence of files and geometries as the Channels PT rotary files with heat-treated metallurgy.
• With these enhancements, clinicians are said to experience increased flexibility and improved cyclic fatigue resistance to reduce the risk of file separation.
800-372-4346 | henryschein.com